Tips when applying:
Software Development Ninja
Is this you….? You really know your stuff. You’ve made ‘all’ the mistakes and have learnt from them. You’ve got years of solid programming experience and nothing really phases you – any requirement, any platform, must be delivered ‘yesterday’ – you’ve dealt with that before, you got it covered!
The ability to report back to the client & ensuring a project’s delivery may very well be other artillery up your sleeve.
You are an 8 BIT PLATOON soldier when:
- you are passionate about software development;
- it is a hobby of yours to explore various technologies & create applications;
- you have a drive to constantly learn new technologies & concepts;
- you enjoy real world challenges & requirements and see it as a puzzle and not work;
- you enjoy seeing software make a visible difference in the lives of people in the world;
- you communicate openly, make suggestions & are a team player;
- you enjoy having a balanced personal & work life;
- you enjoy having fun & trying new things;
If it sounds like we described you above, then drop us an email immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Business Analyst – Intelligence Agent
8 BIT PLATOON is looking for an energetic & engaging individual who will unpack, analyse & document the requirements of our existing & new clients – whilst providing real business value to our clients & development squad.
A typical day at 8 BIT PLATOON for a Intelligence Agent may include the following tasks, but not limited to:
- Creating User Stories
- UML Diagrams
- Liaising & engaging with Clients
- Researching Technologies & Finding Best Fits.
- Compiling TDS & FDS (Documentation)
- Reviewing Client Specifications, Tenders, etc
- Compiling detailed developer usable documentation
- Evaluating & Improving Business Processes
- Management of Test Case Packs
- Be part of the 8BP development squad and see projects into production & beyond
- Learning & Upskilling yourself.
If this sounds like your cuppa tea, to apply drop us an email on email@example.com
Software 101 Coder with a Fire Burning Inside
Are you the next Development Ninja to grace the technology world? Do you spend your spare hours playing with computers (not always games), building robots, developing code? Do you need that opportunity to show your potential to the world?
If so, we suggest you then apply to the 8 BIT PLATOON.
A typical day at 8 BIT PLATOON for a Software 101 Coder may include the following tasks, but not limited to:
- Doing your Bootcamp Training
- Writing Exams
- Developing Prototypes
- Building components & modules
- Generating forms & templates
- Integrating with the team on a live project
- Showing off to the team, something really cool you did
If this sounds like your future, to apply drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org